Hiring Now – Security Officers!!!
$12 – $16 (depending on experience)
Citywide Facilities Management Services – part of GT Security Services- is a property and facilities management company that specializes in the provision of Security, Commercial Cleaning, Valeting, Reception & Concierge, Mail Room & Porterage, Customer Service & Helpdesk Services. We have our head office in Columbus, with smaller offices and a presence in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron and Dayton.
What you do daily:
• Verifies the identities of employees, customers and visitors entering and exiting the facility.
• Monitors all interior and exterior cameras. Immediately addresses any policy infractions, emergency situations or suspicious activity.
• Controls the access of permitted visitors and provides them with temporary access (visitor badges).
• Denies individuals who do not meet the entry criteria.
• Keeps an accurate log of all visitors/vendors that have gained entry to the facility
• Responsible for conducting numerous physical security checks per shift.
• Personnel will patrol the interior and exterior of their assigned building looking for unsecured doors/windows, signs of tampering and any unauthorized individuals.
• Document all checks and include any findings.
• Monitors entry access and fire systems for all pertinent alarms and responds accordingly.
• Notifies the proper local authorities (police department, fire department, rapid response) in the event of an emergency situation.
• Responsible for ensuring all security offices, equipment and loading docks are clean and organized.
• Seeks guidance from the Security Supervisor when help is needed.
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
What makes you a good fit: (Qualifications)
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one or more years related experience and/or training
Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Must be punctual, reliable, flexible, and willing to work additional hours when necessary to meet the demands of the department
• Basic computer skills required