Security Jobs – Columbus, Dayton, Cleveland, Cincinnati, OHIO – $12 – $16
Job Type – Full-time/Part-time
Location – Columbus, Dayton, Cleveland, Cincinnati, OH
Number of Hires for this Role – 6
Citywide Facilities Management is a fast-growing Facilities Management Company, part of GT Security Service, based in Columbus. We are currently looking to recruit a number of Security Officers to work in Columbus, Dayton, Cleveland, and Cincinnati areas. We pride ourselves on high standards of service delivery. You will carry out the following duties.
- Serves as the first point of contact, greet and help direct visitors to the right department/section or person.
- Check identification
- Patrols, monitors, investigates, and communicates regarding all aspects of security and public safety
- Answer calls and takes messages (where required)
- Enforces security rules and procedures.
- Investigates and report violations.
- Performs perimeter checks of premises and surroundings to monitor security and safety of physical properties and to guard against loitering.
- Works with law enforcement and other local security teams to ensure ultimate safety and security of Clients’ facilities.
- Tracks all occurrences, accidents, or other unusual activity in Security Log and creates shift report of all incidents occurring on shift.
- Proactively communicates any issues or concerns to on-coming shift Security Officer
- Develops the security schedule, special projects, and reports, etc.
- Maintains professional demeanor at all times with clients
- Performs any other ad hoc duties as assigned
You will be the first person a visitor meets or speaks to. It is therefore down to you to make that all-important, good first impression, so above anything else you’ll need to have a good rapport with people to make them feel looked after and at ease. Appearance is really important in creating a good first impression. You’ll need to make sure you stick to the Organization’s dress code, be smartly dressed at all times.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Preferred)
- Proven knowledge of security practices, procedures (Preferred)
- Experience: One or more years of related security experience.
- Good written and spoken communications skills
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good organizational skills
- Be courteous but firm when dealing with difficult customers
- A good memory for faces – regulars like to be remembered
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Immediate start for successful applicants.
Security Job Application Form
- The Customer Service Responsibilities of a Security Officer - 11/02/2021
- Benefits of Outsourcing Your Security Services - 11/02/2021