Positions – Security Jobs – Various
Salary – $12 – $14
Job Type – Full-time/Part-time
Number of Hires for this Role – 6
Location – Columbus
Citywide Facilities Management Services is one of the fastest-growing Security Companies in Columbus, Ohio. We are currently looking to recruit a number of Security Guards to join our team. We pride ourselves on high standards of service delivery. You will carry out the following duties.
• Serves as the first point of contact, greet and help direct visitors to the right department/section or person.
• Check identification
• Patrols, monitors, investigates and communicates regarding all aspects of security and public safety
• Answer calls and takes messages (where required)
• Enforces security rules and procedures.
• Investigates and report violations.
• Performs perimeter checks of premises and surroundings to monitor security and safety of physical properties and to guard against loitering.
• Tracks all occurrences, accidents, or other unusual activity in Security Log and creates shift report of all incidents occurring on shift.
• Proactively communicates any issues or concerns to on-coming shift Security Officer
• Develops the security schedule, special projects, and reports, etc.
• Maintains professional demeanor at all times with clients
• Performs any other ad hoc duties as assigned
Shifts that are currently available:
• Night shift – 11pm to 7am
• Night Shift – 10pm to 6am
• Evening Shift – 4pm to 9pm
• Day shift – 6am to 3pm
• Reliable transportation
• Background check
How to Apply:
Send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org for a callback
Security Job Application Form
- The Customer Service Responsibilities of a Security Officer - 11/02/2021
- Benefits of Outsourcing Your Security Services - 11/02/2021